6 Exercises To Lower Blood Pressure In A Few Minutes
If you feel severe tiredness, headache, chest pain, and irregular heartbeat, you may be suffering from high blood pressure or hypertension. Obesity, stress, lack of sleep and other diseases can be caused by. There are some simple tricks or techniques to help you relax your blood vessels and muscles that control your blood pressure.
Here, there are some ways to quickly lower your blood pressure;
Massage your neck and ears
There are three points between your head and neck that help you lower your blood pressure in a matter of minutes.
* The first point is behind the earlobe and draws an imaginary line down to the center of the collarbone and you will find the second point here. Massage gently around your neck with movements up and down. Repeat this exercise ten times on either side of your neck.
* The third point is half an inch above the ear. In a clockwise movement, massage your fingertips for a minute to this point.
If you massage these three points, it helps you get rid of the tension in the neck muscles. And it will restore blood flow to your brain.
Breathing exercises to the left nostril
Deep abdominal breathing in the left nostril helps you control your blood pressure. Relaxes your blood vessels and reduces stress hormones.
- First, sit comfortably in the chair or place and keep your back upright.
- Hold your left hand on your belly.
- Close your right finger and your right nostril.
- Take a deep breath from the left nostril and wait for a few seconds and then exhale.
- Just breathe deep for about 3-5 minutes from the left nostril.
Listen to classical music
According to researchers, by combining music with meditation or some breathing exercises, you can lower your blood pressure by listening to classical music. This type of music in the body, cortisol, reduces stress hormone creates a calm effect.
This type of music usually varies very little in rhythm and volume, and there are no lyrics. This music is repeated periodically.
Drink a glass of water
High blood pressure is sometimes caused by dehydration. When you are dehydrated, the amount of blood in the body is reduced. On the contrary, peripheral resistance increases.
If you are dehydrated, you begin to feel symptoms of hypertension. So you start drinking one or a glass of pure water. Water will help you get enough blood in the body and reduce your blood pressure.
Wind pool or 20 GB is a useful acupuncture point for treating high blood pressure. These points are found at the bottom of the skull in a depression on both sides of the spine. Apply continuous pressure to these points to activate them. You’il feel better in a minute or two.
Try Bee Breathing
Feeling bee breath, also known as Bhramari pranayama. It helps to relax your mind and get rid of migraines and headaches associated with hypertension.
- Sit comfortably on the floor, holding your back upright.
- Hold the forefinger fingers in the cartilage of your ears.
- Take a deep breath.
- When you breathe like a bee, there’s a humming sound.
- Apply slight pressure to the ear cartilage at the same time.
- Repeat 7-10 times.
Another More Trick for You
This is an isometric exercise. In this exercise, when a person squeezes a stress ball, the muscles of the hand are contracted and released. This exercise helps to increase the flexibility of blood vessels and increases the ability to relax. You should exercise three times a week for about 12-15 minutes. Blood pressure should be reduced by 10% after a month.