Apple cider vinegar against cellulite
Cellulite is the cause of many women’s complexes. The work of aesthetic medicine clinics is aimed at solving this problem. An alternative to expensive salons is home cosmetology. The best assistant in the fight against “orange peel” at home is Apple cider vinegar.
How apple cider vinegar works
Applying apple cider vinegar for cellulite can be in different variations: wraps, massage, lotions. Such a variety of methods allows each woman to choose the best option for herself.
The effectiveness of the tool lies in its composition. Saturation with vitamins B, C, E, enzymes, macro- and microelements promotes regeneration, whitening, and smoothing of the skin returns tone.
Apple extract also helps get rid of stretch marks. Under its action, the body activates the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, the depth of the cellulite decreases significantly, the elasticity and tightness of the skin increases.
Types of procedures
The main procedures using apple cider vinegar are wrapping and massage. The advantages of these methods:
- Low cost;
- A simple algorithm implementation;
- Natural ingredients;
- No side effects.
The most effective at-home is recognized as a cellulite vinegar wrap. This process is the application to a steamed body of a composition based on vinegar and auxiliary components, and sealing the body with a saran wrap. The system is not complicated, but requires compliance with certain rules:
- Sessions are designed for 10 days;
- You can use only on the problem areas;
- The mandatory break between treatment courses – 1 month;
- Do not use the apply cider vinegar in its pure form, it is better to dilute with water in equal proportions;
- Treated areas of the body must be moisturized with a cream to prevent drying out.
Apple cider vinegar wrapping involves the following steps:
- Take a hot shower or bath to open your pores. Using a scrub, peel the affected areas.
- Impregnate cotton stripes or a bandage with a prepared product, apply to the problem area.
- Cover tightly with saran wrap and fix. The fabric should be completely covered with film.
- Avoid contact with cold air. You need to lie under a blanket or just dress warmly.
The effect of vinegar is the cooling effect. The body triggers a response and heats the body from the inside while generating enough energy to break down subcutaneous fat. If you drink a large amount of fluid during the day before the procedure, the result will improve significantly. Suitable for this would be green tea or water with lemon.
Using this method allows you to not only get rid of unwanted cellulite but also lose weight. The result is noticeable after 10 to 12 repetitions.