Hello friends, the toothpaste is for the teeth but I tell you that toothpaste helps to get rid of your skin problem as well.
Toothpaste contains 2 special ingredients that help to get rid of our skin problems.
1st is Triclosan and 2nd is Peppermint oil. Here I use Colgate toothpaste, you can use Colgate toothpaste and any other brand of toothpaste to make sure your toothpaste should be favor less and the color of toothpaste should be white.
In this post I’ll share 2 remedies with you, So let’s start with the 1st remedy;
1st remedy is “Pimples Spot Treatment”
- For this, you need 1/2 tbsp toothpaste and 1/2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and make a fine paste.
- Now apply this paste on your pimples with the help of earbud or fingertips.
- And wait for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes wipe your face.
- For best results use this remedy twice a day.
Triclosan helps to reduce your pimple, Peppermint oil gives cooling and Aloe Vera Gel makes moisturize your skin and for this reason, pimples get fade away.
2nd remedy is “Blackheads and Whiteheads Removal”
- For this, you need 1/2 tbsp Toothpaste, 1/4 tsp salt and few drops of water.
- Mix both the ingredients and add a few drops of water.
- Now your paste is ready before applying this paste 1st you have to do steaming.
- For steaming deep, towel in warm water and squeeze it, now tap your affected area like nose chin and forehead, etc.
- Steaming will make your pores open and helps to remove your blackheads and whiteheads.
- Now apply this paste on your affected area and massage for 10 minutes this will help u to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
Toothpaste works as an exfoliator after this wash your face with the cold water, cold water helps to close your pores which may not make blackhead and whitehead again.