Easily Whiten Your Nails at Home
Consider a few simple ways how to quickly and inexpensively whiten your nails at home.
1. One of the simplest nail baths is made of chamomile, which is available in everyone’s medicine cabinet. It is infused in boiling water for about 20 minutes, and then drop your hands into this bath for 10-15 minutes. Repeating the procedure 2-3 times a week, you will soon notice a whitening effect.
2. It is also very easy to whiten your nails with a regular lemon. It is enough to regularly wipe your nails with lemon juice and the results will not be late. To increase the effect of lemon juice, you can add olive oil. With this, you can not only whiten your nails but also strengthen them!
3. Salt baths. 2 teaspoons of sea salt dissolve in warm water. In this bath, you need to hold your hands for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2 times a week for a month. You will soon forget that your nails were once yellow. You can also add lemon juice in this bath.
4. In each medicine cabinet, there is also hydrogen peroxide. In a tablespoon of peroxide, add two tablespoons of soda and leave this mixture on the nails for three minutes (longer is not recommended), then rinse it off with massaging movements under warm water.
5. Most people say that it is also good to whiten nails with toothpaste, daily cleaning them, like teeth.
Do not be in a hurry to be upset if your nails are slightly yellowed: it is very simple and quick to fix with special whitening baths! But it is still better when the nails have a naturally beautiful appearance. Take care of them.